Saturday 15 October 2011

Top Five Books I'm looking forward to in 2011-12

Just some books that I am really excited about in the upcomming months and next year. I seriously recommend all of these books to anyone who thinks that they are their type of books.

1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, Oct 25th 2011:



2. Jessica Rules the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey, Jan 10th 2012:



3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, Dec 6th 2011:



4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, May 8th 2012:

(Unfortunately the cover hasn't been released yet. It's going to be released in December this year)

5. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins, Mar 13th 2012:



And they are my favourite out of them all :) So be sure to drop by your local bookstore and pick one of these books up because from what I've heard, these books are EPIC!

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment