Tuesday 4 October 2011

3 Random posts of a bored teenager

Right so I know it was only a few minutes since my last post but I felt like blogging a lot today since I'm not going to be able to for a while.

Now, for my first random post, I will talk about manga and anime. Apparently, for manga lovers, there is a condition called MD...or is it MOD? Well MD stands for Manga Disorder but I like to say MOD for Manga Obsession Disorder because I'm cool that way. Anyway, my friends have given me this condition and now I can't stop reading manga. Seriously I have a manga book right next to me now. And anime...I love it equally as much! I watch anime like everyday. *I'm being serious* I'd rather the English Subbed than the English Dubbed. Although sometimes the dubbed can be better than subbed. Meh.

Second random post, random pictures. Random pictures are my favourite. Looking up random pictures is my favourite past-time...apart from playing Zelda. Today, this has to be my favourite random photo:



Maybe I should do a day where I post random pictures....like...random picture friday!

Final random post, butterflies. Why am I talking about butterflies? Because I want to. And also because a butterfly just flew past my window just then...



....
Oh the horror of funny photo's :D
And why are butterflies random? Because they just are. Although I think a platypus would be more random than a butterfly. Although a platypus is so cute!



But evil...they are deadly...I think the male has a poisonous spur on the back of a hind limb. It is capable of causing a human severe pain O.o But they're so cute! But evil...

Well, that was my 3 Random posts of a bored teenager post. :) I shall be posting a Random Picture Friday post on Friday because I come back on Friday morning. *sigh* Then I have stuff on on Friday night and Saturday and Sunday and then it's back to school for me. :P

Goodbye my youngins :)
Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment