Thursday 13 October 2011

Teaser Tuesday and Random Picture Friday

Well hi guys! Sorry for not posting on Wednesday and Friday. Tis back to school time. NOO! Anyway, on to the Teaser and picture:

I drew my sword. “Puck, get some light back there, now.”

Faery fire exploded overhead, a flash of emerald green, lighting the passageway behind us. In the flare, hundreds of shiny, eight-legged creatures scuttled back from the sudden light. The tunnel was full of them, pale and bulbous, with bodies the size of melons and multiple thin legs. But their faces, elven and beautiful, stared down at us coldly, and bared mouthfuls of curved black fangs.


And now onto the picture :)



Ah, how I love Icannascheezburger.com
And that is my post for today because my laptop is running out of battery and I still have two more classes.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment