Wednesday 15 June 2011

Auio Book and other things

Well I have just found out that Summers Crossing is out on Audio Book! Tee hee the voices are so funny. Anyway here is a link to the Audio file. You can buy the file or hear a preview of it on the website...wait...here's the link:

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B0053ZSTWS

So just jump onto that and you can either enjoy the whole audio book by paying...I think it's around $4??? I'm not too sure but any way you can pay, or you can listen to a bit of it like me :D Meh, it's a good long snipit so I'm happy.

And in other news...I'm not going to be blogging for a while.For probably...3 weeks? I don't know but I will post any Teasers and Zelda things that come up. I just can't do anything at the moment because I'm studying for my drama production and test that is coming up. Both at school and at my drama academy so I really need to focus on that as well as the rest of my school work and music...
As you can see my schedules a tad full at the moment but once all my productions, tests and music exams are over, I'll be back to blogging more.
And yes, I do drama and music. I play the flute and the piano and I go to a drama academy in the holidays and on the weekends. Drama, music and books are my life and I seriously will NOT give them up. Bit of background info here, I want to become an actor so I am auditioning for everything that I can and doing everything that I can to make this dream come true. A tad sissy there but that just goes to show how serious I am about this.

And onto some not-so-serious news. I'm writing a book. You can say what you want but I really want to write a book...maybe I should put down a list of goals...

1. Become an actress
2. Write a book
3. Finish school with good grades
4. Meet a fairy *winks*
5. Become a Winter Fae
6. Stop writing goals because they are becoming ridiculous

And there we have it. A 6 goal list for this year. How awesome am I? But anyway, back to my book. I'll be posting it on FanFiction.Net so I'll post something about that when I join up...you never know...it might be sooner than you think *grins evilly*
Anyway, I need to go change computers because my internet isn't working today...phooey...wait...how am I going to do this?....oooh good idea....and no you can not hear my secret plans :) Anyway I'll post later on today if I can survive the fight with my brother for the computer.
Cya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment